This endpoint allows you to retrieve custom fields by id, label, slug name, slug name. You receive fields tagged in the response by a slug.
For now, there is one acceptable slug name:
employees-questions which refers to fields relating to an employee
You can filter by:
- id: You can query a field value by its id. For example identity card value
12345678Z identifier is 4. you can search the custom field by the id 4.
- value: You can query a field by value. For example an employee have a custom field which is "Computer" and it's value is "PC" you can search it by this value.
- slug_name: You can use the available slug
employees-questions in the
slug_name field to filter custom field values that belong to this slug.
- slug_id: It is the identifier of the slug_name. You can use the id of a slug to query custom fields values by its slug id instead of its slug name.
- field_id: You can use the available field id to filter custom field values that belong to this field.
- employee_ids: You can use the available employee ids to filter custom field values that belong to these employees.